Monday, July 21, 2008

Fabulous

That is the word I would use to describe the concert we just went to...John Mayer and Colbie Caillat at Usana Amphitheater. This is the 4th time I have seen John Mayer in concert here in SLC and it made me remember why it is worth it every time! If you have not seen this man in concert, really, you need to go - in fact next time he comes, I'll go with you! He is utterly amazing and hillarious and entertaining the entire time he is on stage! Granted, he is my #1 favorite musician and the artist of my #1 favorite song of all time, but still.


Colbie Caillat did not disappoint either. Some people make really great CDs and are terrible live, but she was awesome. I love her fun, catchy songs and her down-to-earth personality. She is not terribly exciting to watch on stage, but I hope she makes another CD, because I love her music! She is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already!

Best of all, I love outdoor concerts. I love that I can be a lazy bum and sit on the grass while I jam to some good tunes, or I can stand up and jump around crazy with excitement when my favorites come on! It was just a fun night out with the hubby! Thanks to Michael and Sarah for joining us and to Aunt Smelly (don't worry, this is a nickname she prefers and enjoys) for watching the kiddos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a fun date! You two look like little newlyweds in that picture. Too cute!