Now, if I could just find something to wear!
Monday, August 25, 2008
A little bump
I am nearly halfway through this pregnancy and while I am still not quite back up to my preprgnancy weight (a new phenomenon for me, as I have never lost weight during a pregnancy before), over the last 4 days I have developed a little bump. Up until late last week, I have been quite comfortable wearing my normal clothes and, while Seth and I could see evidence of "showing" it was not very obvious to anyone else. Within 4 days, my bump has gone from barely there to obviously pregnant but still too small for maternity clothes. I have never done the whole "belly shot" thing during pregnancy, but for the sake of my scrapbook, we took a picture of my budding belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Jen - you look so cute! Love the baby bumps!!!
I have lots of maternity shirts because I gained more this pregnancy...just let me know and I could bring them by! Cute bump...
I would like to say this is the best I've ever seen you look pregnant. You don't look sick and haggard. You look really healthy and glowing and wonderful. I hope you've been feeling as good as you've looked.
So cute! This was my favorite time of being pregnant. Once you look pregnant rather than looking like you have just eaten a dozen donuts. We are so excited for you guys. Let's get together soon....
Post a Comment