fun filled days
Thank you to the picnic table who so kindly took our only "family of 5 photo" thus far...and we are in hiking clothes!

+
lots of grilling and hot dogs
+
even more watermelon
+
late nights of fireworks
+
3 kids age 4 and under
=
very tired kids
=
longer (and harder) "working hours" for mom and dad
=
very tired mommy and daddy
=
a family in serious need of some sleep
Thank you to the picnic table who so kindly took our only "family of 5 photo" thus far...and we are in hiking clothes! We are all looking-ish so I guess it will just have to work!
(Fun times and good memories should factor into this equation, but I am no mathmatician!)
And, of course, some pictures for your delight!
First encounter with a slip-n-slide at Grandma's 4th of July breakfast...Chloe's "slide"
Morgan's slide
The best thing to watch...Chloe cheerleading for Morgan
Backyard BBQ/hot dog roast...have I mentioned how much I love having a backyard again?

The kids might have had more fun watching the street fireworks than the big fireworks...who knew that tank fights could be SOOO cool? (thanks for letting us join you Kelli and Nate!) 


And of course the big event...fireworks! (these are 3rd of July fireworks pictures...the kids did not survive the 4th long enough to watch fireworks!)

Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!







1 comment:
YEAY!! The 4th was fun!! Thanks for having us over for the bbq. those kids are just soo cute!
Post a Comment