Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here's the thing

We have had the flu/cold all week.
I have been making a lot of applesauce and grape juice.
I have been working on Halloween Costumes
and baby shower invitations
and plans for a Trunk or Treat.
So, blogging has kind of been on the back burner.
I promise to post some pictures of the little dearies soon,
but, truth be told, I haven't taken any pictures of them lately.
(gasp)
In fact, Brynn hasn't had a bow in her "hair" for over a week.
(double gasp)
But, she is standing...
and cruising (walking along the furniture as she holds it for support)...
and going up stairs...
(yikes)
and talking (babbling) incessantly.
(she sounds exactly like Chloe with her tone and inflection and "sentence structure"
and sometimes I get them confused)
Everyone else is pretty much the same...
making me laugh with the funny things they say...
and do...
especially Seth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have missed you and your blog! Glad to know you are well! xxxx.