I had conversations like this...
Morgan: "What is tomorrow, Mom?"
Jen: "Nothing."
M (excitedly): "Nothing? We get to stay home?
J: "Yep - maybe we can make pancakes."
M: "No...I just want to read books."
J: "Right, we can have pancakes for breakfast and then you can read books or play in your room or whatever."
M: "I am so excited to stay home and have pancakes for breakfast and play in my room and read books and play with my sisters!"
And this...
Chloe (crying and very upset, all of a sudden): "I need my phone."
Jen: "We left it at home, we'll have to get it when we get back."
C: "But I need my phone right now, I can't hear out of my fingers."
(referring to using her fingers as a phone)
Got compliments like this...
Chloe: "Mom, you have pretty pretty eyelashes!"
And took pictures of this...








No comments:
Post a Comment