picture taken yesterday at Grandma's house...love these guys!
Today...
Today...
it might have snowed a little bit
and I might have mentioned to the kids that we could have a pajama day
and they might have gotten really excited
and Chloe might have put her sweats on backwards
and they might still be that way
and the kids might have watched Alphabet Zoo
and then, while I was downstairs doing laundry, put in "The Porter Movie"
(Yes...Banks fam...your Christmas card is a beloved movie around here)
and when I got back upstairs, instead of getting upset that a second movie was in,
I might have gotten a little teary thinking about how much I love these kids
and how much I love days like this
and I might be looking forward to the rest of the day
even if my house is a mess, and today is change the sheets day, and Seth is working,
and I have a two page to-do list...
Yep...that might be our day today...
but I'm too busy hanging out at home in my jammies to say!








2 comments:
Those are the best days--the kind that help you recharge. You'll be ready to tackle the to-do list now, or later :)
I love that they love the Porter movie! =)
Post a Comment