Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The 100th day of school

A couple of weeks ago marked the 100th day of school for the year and Morgan's Kindergarten class celebrated in style! They had to take a jar with 100 secret things and everyone had to guess what was in the jars. Morgan took popcorn kernels. They did lots of activities, crafts and games involving the number 100. And most exciting of all, they got to dress up like they were 100 years old! I am a lam-o mom and didn't plan for the dressing up much, but we floured his hair and combed it over with gel and he wore his most "old person" outfit and I painted some wrinkles onto his face. He looked really old from far away, but kind of funny up close. I think he is under the impression that old people are grumpy because when I said, "make your 100 year old face" this is what I got...


Oh, how I love this kid!

No comments: