I still need more recipes, and let's face it, so could all of you (or maybe not, but I'm guessing you can)! Sure, we could all continue to search the internet (considering we have a general idea of what we want to make) to find more recipes than we could ever try, but who has time to sift and sort through all of that only to find recipes that we may not even like. Hence, this post!
I know that many of you are wonderful cooks with recipes I covet, and, while I am just beginning this wonderful cooking journey, I have some really great recipes that I am sure all of you would love to have (thanks to my mom and internet search and sifts of my own). So, I thought it would be fun to start a blog that is basically a recipe swap. I will add anyone who would like to contribute as an author and we can just add recipes as we want/can.
The address is www.flavorsoffriendship.blogspot.com. If you want to contribute click here to send me your email address and I will get you added as an author. This should be fun and educational - I hope all of you think so too!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Good idea Jen. I am not much of a cook, but I would love to give it a try!
I think it's a fabulous idea! I think if people have easy but good dishes to prepare, they might cook more! I've got tons of ideas, and I always love more!
Merritt made me turn off the elections because I was getting so upset! I can't believe this country would vote for "certain" people!
Post a Comment