Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scattegories

Okay, I know I told you that I almost never pass on forwards and then recently posted one on here, but this is a fun interactive one. Seth and I decided to share our answers with you!

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of thefollowing...they have to be real places, names, things nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1sti nitial. You CANNOT use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name: Jennifer
4 letter word: Jump
Vehicle: Jeep
City: Jerusalem
Boy name: John
Girl name: Jessica
TV show: Journeyman
Drink: Juice or Jolt
Occupation: Janitor
Something you wear: Jewelry
Celebrity: Jennifer Aniston
Food: Jell-o
Something found in the bathroom: Jars (I know this is a stretch, but I have jars for my cotton balls and q-tips, do you have any better suggestions?)

What is your name: Seth
4 letter word: Sh** (Shoe - what were you thinking?)
Vehicle: Sequoia
City: Seoul
Boy name: Sam
Girl name: Shaquanda (there are real people with this name)
TV show: Scrubs
Drink: Shasta
Occupation: Sanitation engineer
Something you wear: Snow slacks (double bonus!)
Celebrity: Sarah Silverman (and another double bonus - score!)
Food: Salty Sardines (now I'm just showing off)
Something found in the bathroom: see four letter word. Also, Shampoo, Shower, Sea Salt Scrub (triple bonus)

Well, we had fun anyway!

1 comment:

Erin said...

We were thinking if we ever have a girl we'd name her Shaquanda.....
I thought we were unique. Oh well... back to the drawing board!