We had the ultrasound today and the gender was clear. Watch the video to find out...girl or boy?
If you couldn't tell from the video, it is definitely a girl, and I'm afraid she may be just as stubborn as her sister is. She was such a little stinker during the ultrasound - it took forever to get everything they needed because she wouldn't stop moving and when she did stop she was in the weirdest positions. A big HOORAY for dressing up my little girls up in twinner outfits, though.







15 comments:
It will be fun to have 2 girls! The closer Thomas gets to 2, the more I realize that I would RATHER deal with the attitude, than deal with the sticky messes, crayons on the wall, climbing on the table, pouring out of juice, and any and all things MESSY! At least you don't have to wipe down your entire house after your daughter gives you a little 'tude, right?! And they will have so much fun together, especially with their older brother looking after them! Congrats!
Congrats on the girl!
YAY!! Congratulations! I love girls stuff and it is so much easier to match them when they are wearing skirts or bows.
Congrats! Having two girls is awesome! I always feel like I'm at a girls slumber party. It's great!
Lucky you Jen! I do not know what I would do without my sisters! Chloe is so lucky to have her little sister on the way. Of course there will be fighting and all that girl drama but when life settles down - I think there is no better best friend. . . than your sister.
That is so exciting! It will be fun to dress them the same and Chloe will like having a little sister to play with....until they become teenagers then the fun begins! I am so happy for you and Seth! :)
Congrats on the girl.
Congratulations! How lucky to have 2 life-size Barbies to dress up and do their hair!
I forget you are preggers because you are looking so good still. Congrats on your growing baby girl!!
haha another girl. I'm sure you'll love her just as much as the other two even though you were wanting a boy... :) I'm so excited for you!
Yay for girls (not that I would know, but I can imagine!). Your kiddos are so adorable, another little girl will be so fun.
Alright! How wonderful! Most people seem to be having boys right now that I know, so it's good those boys will have some cute girls to marry someday!
Have fun in the meantime with pink and frills and all that!
How fun!
Congrats on another girl. I would be excited about reusing Chloe's clothes. Lame, I know. Trust me, by 10 Chloe is going to tell you she will not be twinners with her sister anymore. But it's cute while it lasts.
Congrats! Having two girls is so much fun! Especially whey they are close together in age and can play dress up together!
Post a Comment