That was how much a gallon of gas at Costco was today. That is cheaper than a gallon of milk at Costco (or anywhere else for that matter - even on sale)!
I didn't need gas today since my 27 gallon tank (yep, that's right, it's enormous!) was more than 3/4 full, but I was so excited to see gas this low that I couldn't resist! I remember thinking that $2 a gallon was depressing, but when it is half what you were paying only a few months ago, it seems so very cheap! Now if it could just go back to $.94/gallon like it was when I bought my first car...a girl can dream!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh can you even believe it! It makes me want to put gas in our food storage before the prices go up again. Extreme but my mind has wandered that way.
That is exactly how much I paid for gas at Costco on Saturday. I was so thrilled to have it be so low again....for a while in NC we were paying almost $5.00 / gallon. Way to much if you ask me! Gotta love Costco!
Post a Comment