Thursday, November 6, 2008
Go Utes!
Seth has wanted to take the kids to a U game all season now that he is once again a UTE, but it just hasn't worked out with his schedule or the sold out student tickets. He bought the kids matching U of U sweatshirts to sport their colors, so we had them all decked out in Red today in honor of the game. They looked adoreable! We went to my Mom's to watch the first half of the game before rushing home to get kids to bed and watch The Office.
Here we are sporting our colors while watching the game! Keep in mind that oversized sweatshirts and pregnancy aren't exactly the most flattering combo (therefore, this doesn't count as my belly shot I've been promising)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
OH MY ADORABLE!!! I love the idea!! True Utes thru and thru and that's why I love you guys!! Well one of the reasons. All we need is the Utes to take priority over The Office (I know it's not likely because I can HONESTLY say I have never known others like you when it comes to The Office). HA I suppose we all have our unhealthy obsessions. Good times you guys...you were warmer than me during the game...keep up the good work and GO UTES!!!
O, O, O!!! I'm so excited that you guys found us!! I love to see what you guys are up too! Your kids are HUGE!! I love it!! Thanks for stopping by the blog!! Check it out in a few weeks for an update!!
If you only watched the first half you missed the best part!! Once again, your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment