I only wish I were talking about Seth's schooling, but alas, it is just the approach of the monumental task of finishing my Christmas decorating! The ornaments still need to be hung on the tree, I still need to find a place for the table that used to be where the tree is, and we need to put up Morgan's Christmas "Tree" in his room, not to mention cleaning up the mess that it has made to get decorations out and up, but we are getting there - finally!
All of the lights are up - on the house, on the tree, on the mini trees, on all of the garlands - the nativity is front and center, the Christmas CDs are in the stereo, the Santa's are in position, the stockings are hung, the mistletoe is ready for use, the Snowmen are happy to greet all who venture downstairs, and the holiday dishes are clean and ready to be displayed! Whew! Now, if I could just stand up, I could get it all finished and put away the boxes! :)
Don't worry - pictures will come when everything is done!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment