Morgan taking in the lights
Chloe was happy to look at lights as long as she got to drink my Dr. Pepper.
The boys!
This was the face Chloe made when we put her up on the bench for pictures.
Is my hubby a phenominal photographer, or what?
On a totally unrelated note, Morgan has gotten to be such a big helper! Today he and Chloe were taking a bath while I dried my hair and by the time I was done, he had washed her from head to toe - including hair, and was so sweet and patient and encouraging, that she didn't cry about it once. I heard him saying, "Okay, stand up so we can wash your bum and your tummy... I am going to dump some water on your head to get your hair wet, so close your eyes...OK, now hold still so I can get all of your hair clean...You are doing so well, Chloe...Just one more cup of water and we'll be all done!" I have to say, I was so glad for the help - bending over the bathtub to do the washing is getting to be quite a challenge lately!







No comments:
Post a Comment