Things are crazy busy around here - as I am sure they are for you too - so blogging is taking a back seat (thus my many very short posts). Since I am officially experiencing full-fledged pregnancy brain, and I'll probably forget by the time I get back to these posts, I am sharing my "blogging to do list" so you can keep me accountable!
1. The Polar Express excursion with Grandma Becky and Grandpa John complete with LOTS of pictures!
2. Holiday Decor (I promised Holli I would do her home details tag and this is how I'm gonna get it done)
3. Lights at Thanksgiving Point
4. Movies in the Car
5. Non-Christmas Card
So, hold on to your hats because as soon as I get finished with neighbor gifts, completing Christmas gift projects, and finishing up the enormous freelance work projects I am in the middle of, I will be back to the "real" blog posts. And in the meantime - I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment