Yesterday, Morgan gave his very first talk in primary (talk about bad timing!). Since there was no way I was missing my little boy's first talk but also no way I was taking Brynn to church, I snuck in the back of the primary room right when it was time for his talk. (I know it is RSV season - don't worry, I am being careful!) My Mom, John and Stephen came to support him and he was so excited to see everyone there to watch him.
The topic was I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father and Seth went up to help him. With absolutely no fear, Morgan held up the picture of him and Seth holding Brynn and a picture of Heavenly Father. He told how before his baby sister came to live with our family she lived with Heavenly Father. He told about how he looks like his dad and he also looks like Heavenly Father because he Heavenly Father made him in his image. I was in tears, of course, and it was such a sweet testimony of the plan of salvation. It was worth all of the effort to get there! I love the small and simple things!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
OK, I totally teared up just reading about it! Great job Morgan. I think you have such a strong little boy, who is far smarter than anyone his age!
Post a Comment