Friday, January 9, 2009

The Depths of Randomness

The other day as I was putting Chloe down for her afternoon nap and she looked up at me and said, "No, Daddy do it!" I had a very random thought pop into my mind as I told her, for at least the 15th time that day, that Daddy was working today so Mommy would have to do it.

The random thought:
My poor daughters are in big trouble when it comes to finding a boyfriend/husband. Those poor boys they date are sure in for it! Not only is it highly likely that they will be fairly high-maintenance girls to start with, there are very few people who measure up to these girls' daddy. I sure hope there are some boys out there who will measure up to Seth. Well, at least I know that Morgan has a good example - he will sure have one lucky wife!

Why am I thinking about this? My daughters are 1 and not even born yet, so why am I worrying about something that won't even be relevant for another 14+ years? You just never know what may come from the depths of randomness that are my brain!

No comments: