Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Day Old


Just wanted to let you know that, for the first time ever, my child fits in a premie size outfit! She is so beautiful and is the perfect blend of her siblings. She is a champion eater, so I am sure it won't last long - especially since I make ice cream instead of milk!

She smiled at me today when I told her that I loved her and we cuddled together all afternoon! Happy one-day birthday baby Brynn!

I promise to post about the delivery, meeting the family, the kids reactions to baby sister, my recovery and lots of pictures tomorrow so stay posted!

9 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

She is beautiful and sooo tiny! You are an amazing mom!

Aania Gowans said...

I check it everyday! I can't believe how sweet she is!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I love them name!

Erin said...

See? Aren't you glad you didn't stress out about this baby coming? She came, and she's gorgeous, and her name is darling! I'll bring you over a meal next week when all the R.S. meals are done!

Très Sucré said...

Conrats Jen! So happy for you guys! She is beautiful just like the other 2!!!

Jess said...

I didn't expect you to be blogging so I have't checked until today. She is so beautiful. I can't believe how small she is. I love the name Brynn.

Robyn said...

Congrats to you all! That is a sweet picture of Seth looking so excited to be holding Brynn. I love the name! I hope your recovery goes very well.

Robyn said...

P.S. I came to your blog to listen to your playlist while I attempt to clean. Nice taste in music.

Jason and Heidi said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I feel like i haven't seen all of you in a long time. Has it been since July?? Goodness gracious. I miss you and I'm soo happy for your new addition. Brynn is a great name. :)