Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Brynn!

Little miss B had a birthday on the 21st of January and it was so fun to celebrate her! 
This year we are all about the ultra simple birthdays around here. 

We got super lucky that Seth ended up having Brynn's birthday off of work and clinicals...and being the amazingly wonderful man that he is, his first priority for his first day off in weeks was taking Brynnie on her birthday date with daddy. They went to the children's museum and got lunch at McDonalds.

Then, when Morgan got home from school, we opened presents...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

she thought that was super cool!

She picked McDonalds...again...for her birthday dinner.
And since I wanted to make it to girls night out, I thought an early dinner at McDonalds sounded perfect!



She was having a blast on the slide! What a little princess!




Then we all headed home and Daddy did bedtime...
all in all, I think it was her perfect birthday!

On Sunday we had the whole family over for a birthday party for her...
we decided to have ice cream sundae's instead of cake...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So we popped the candles into her scoops of ice cream and sang happy birthday!
She was just happy about the cherry on top!

Thanks to everyone there for loving her and spoiling her!
She knew that all the fuss was about her and she loved every second!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would say that she's cute, but "beautiful" seems more fitting. :)

Anonymous said...

Will you email me some of your favorite blogs that have classroom party ideas? I am not finding any fun ones by my google searches! gary.whit@juno.com.

Love ya!