Wednesday, June 8, 2011

momma-snuggles

While the kids went to church with Seth on Sunday, I stayed home to snuggle with my baby girl. I set the camera up and clicked my remote every so often in hopes that I would capture a picture or two of our new everyday and just how much I love this sweet little girl. And despite the fact that I much prefer to be behind the camera (even on a good day, much less a 4 days post-partum day), I was surprised to find a few images that made my mommy heart smile.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

this is as close as I think I will ever get to "bottling" that newborn baby smell




4 comments:

Annie said...

SO so so so SO beautiful! How sweet! Seriously, these pictures are just so tender and full of love. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Jen!!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

She is so precious! Just beautiful. I love her hair and her darling cheeks.

Derek and Ang said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!!