Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Edge of Your Seat

Can you believe this election! I am SO not a news watcher (as I have previously mentioned) but I am captivated tonight by what is happening with the Super Tuesday elections! I have ben watching the news for more than an hour! I think this has to be the most interesting election that I can remember. What a great country we live in where we get to make our voices heard by voting! Well, I am going to stay on the edge of my seat (and keep wondering why in the world people are voting for Hillary Clinton - seriously, knock it off!).

Disclaimer: This post reflects MY opinions - not neccesarily Seth's (he is not as vocal as I am, but I think he secretly agrees with me:) ). I have very strong opinions about who should NOT be running our country...I respect your right to believe otherwise...but I do think I am right!

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Thank you for your comment on the whole Old Navy clothing. I was just laughing the whole time. Number one because Faith is not a string bean baby either. And I will not be caught dead in a pair of skinny jeans either. And Number two because I pulled out some capris last night to see if they would fit her earlier than I expected - and just like you said - they fit more like pants BUT the crotch was hanging almost to her knees (they fit really great around the waist). I just thought... dang this isnt going to work. So today she is wearing sweat pants - not the most stylish but totally comfortable!

Becky Suchy said...

As the proud Grandma of Morgan and Chloe, and the proud mother and mother-in-law of Jen and Seth, I find nothing but pure satisfaction in reading about my amazing Grandchildren and their parents. I was smiling as I read about Morgan because I had already shared with his Grandpa John how amazing and fun he is to be around. Jen, you did forget to record how funny he was with that monkey in Old Navy, "no more monkey jumping on the bed, no more monkey jumping on Chloe's head". I love how entertaining he is and how Chloe just goes with the flow. She is so happy to just be a part of it all. I can't wait to see her in her new Valentine's ensemble. Love you guys!