After sharing his sucker with Chloe, he wanted to help her get a drink. Now that Chloe is trying to walk, Morgan always wants to be right there in the middle of the action. When I stand Chloe up and scoot back to get her to walk to me, Morgan comes and stands right in front of me, so she will "walk" (lunge really) to him instead. She is still figuring out what "walk" means, but she has taken a couple more steps.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Fleeting Moments
Here I am sitting on the couch blogging, while Morgan is watching "Elmo's Potty Time" (a favorite at our house), and I realize that he is singing along to the song from the show. It is the fleeting moments like this when I just can't help but smile. How cute it is that he knows every song in this movie well enough to sing along (or maybe that is an indication that we watch this show too much)? Since I am sure you are tired of my random ramblings and you want to see more pictures of my adoreable kids, here are a couple of other cute moments...
The other day Morgan brought me Seth's Zune and asked me if he could "watch skateboarders." First of all, I didn't know he knew what a skateboard was, second, I didn't know Seth had a skateboarding clip on his Zune. Once I figured these things out, Morgan was so excited to sit and watch skateboarders for the next 20 + minutes (the clip is only a couple of minutes long, so you do the math).
Just like his mommy, Morgan loves to sweep. Here he is helping me out by swiffering to make sure we got all the dog hair up (impossible with 2 dogs, I know, but we try).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment