"I want to call Elmo, Mom." - Morgan, after Grandma Becky didn't answer her phone
Chloe, fast asleep, bobbed her head to the beat of John Mayer on our way home from the cabin. Did I mention she was fast asleep?
"We're going to ride the 4-wheeler!" - Morgan, when I told him on Tuesday that we were going to go up to the cabin. No, I didn't mention anything about riding the 4 wheeler, and we hadn't been to the cabin since last September. Apparently that memory of his is working just fine!
"Morgan will buckle me." - Mason, when I was getting him into his carseat after our adventure to the zoo. Morgan had unbuckled himself (from a 5 point harness carseat, mind you) when we got to the zoo and then looked at Mason and said, "Unbuckle yourself Mason." to which Mason reasponded, "I don't know how." "I'll do it for you," Morgan said proudly. So he did. Morgan undid himself and Mason in the time it took me to get the stroller out of the car - and Mason wanted Morgan to be his "personal buckler". I love 3-year-old friendships!
I know I am forgetting something, but I will keep you up to date when I think of it.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
He, he, he! I love this! When I buckled Mason in his carseat the other day he told me he wanted to do it on his own! I see where he learned it! No, we weren't successful! Phew for me!
I hope you had fun at the cabin. We are itching for a camping trip so we will have to talk!
Hope you had fun at girls night tonight! :( I LOVED LOVED the opera, but missed my ladies!
Post a Comment