Saturday, March 8, 2008

We've had a cold!

I got a nasty cold about a week ago and I am still struggling to get over it. Chloe has obviously watched me blowing my nose A LOT, because today as I was reading, I found her getting out tissues and "blowing her nose". Amazing what they pick up, even before they turn one. I love the part where she ends up with 2 tissues and tries to put one back!

Sorry about the low quality video - it was long which meant something had to be sacrificed. Maybe I'll figure out YouTube and post a better version there. I'll add the link if I do!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Yeah Jen! I'm excited to see you guys on here! I have gotten behind in posting for a while...I was ready to post about our baby #2 when we found out that I was miscarrying. So I took a little time off. I'll be back to blogging soon. I was so excited to see your two CUTE little kids! Wow, time flies! Josh is in SLC right now skiing for a few days. I'm starting to think we should have come with him! Talk to you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor little Chole! What a good little cold fighter! Too cute!