Tuesday, March 4, 2008

100th Post

Wow! I can't believe this is my 100th post! I still feel like I am new to this whole "blogging" thing. Anyway, I have been tagged to do this All About me ABC style - so here it goes...

A - Attached or single: Attached!
B - Best friends - Seth, Morgan, my mom, and all of my wonderful girlfriends who I am not going to list because I would inevitably leave someone out and then feel bad about it!
C-Cake or Pie: CAKE - well frosting really, but apparently it is not socially acceptable to eat frosting without cake. I like pie too - yay for Marie Calendars $5.99 pies!
D- Day of Choice: Fridays - playgroup is on Friday and I look forward to it all week long! Also, Thursdays are a great TV night - The Office, Scrubs and 30 Rock - or at least it will be starting April 11 when the episodes are all new!!!
E- Essential Items: Mascara, Cell Phone, Digital Camera and toy cars - I never leave home without them!
F- Favorite Color: PINK!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears - I like to sort my gummy bears by color and eat them in alternating colors - I'm OCD, what can I say!
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
I -Indulgence(s): Pretty lipglosses, scrapbook supplies and (a new indulgence thanks to hand-me-downs from my mom) designer jeans - they just make me look so much better!
J- January or July: Because we do not have central air (yet) I have to go with January.
K-Kids: 4 - Human: Morgan and Chloe; Canine: Callie and Roxy
L-Life is incomplete without: my amazing hubby, sweet family, the gospel which enables me to enjoy them for the rest of eternity!
M- Marriage Date: Oct. 14, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 - Michael and Stephen
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on whether Seth is around - I love oranges if he peels them for me (I hate peeling oranges) but apples are good too and make me feel more self-sufficient.
P- Phobias or Fears: "Wherefore be of good cheer and do not fear, for I the Lord am with thee..." D&C 68:6 I know that's cheesy, but it's true, so I couldn't think of anything to put!
Q- Quote(s): I can't pick just one favorite, but I like, "The best things in life aren't things"
R- Reason To Smile: I have a beautiful family, dear friends, and more than just what I need
S- Season: All of them - that is why I will always live in SLC, I couldn't live without any of them!
T- Tag Six: Jessica, Erin, Ruth, Ashley, Shantell, Judy and anyone else who wants to join in the alphabet fun!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to sweep. I would (and often do) sweep my floors more than once a day. Not my kitchen though - I don't like to sweep tile.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal sounds so horrible, but I am a meat-eater.
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails. Okay, I don't know if it is my worst habit, but it is really annoying and now Morgan is starting to do it. Crap - why do they have to copy the bad stuff?
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't have a problem with either, but I would much rather get an ultrasound to find out my baby's gender than an X-ray to find out how badly I fractured my leg!
Y- Your Favorite Food: cheese and crackers, fattening (but yummy) dips, fruit, cookies, funeral potatoes, Grandma Bell's caramels
Z-Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks for doing the tag.