Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Today was the most beautiful day for Easter! As I got my kids dressed in their Easter outfits, I couldn't help but feel blessed to have such beautiful children (inside and out)! Here they are in all their wonderful cuteness!
Most of the pictures are from the egg hunt we had at Grandma Colleen's house. We were so lucky to have Mason, Ruth and sleeping Quincy join us for hunting fun! Thanks for the Easter fun Grandma and Grandpa!


8 comments:

Très Sucré said...

I thought we were doing the egg hunt next week. Did we miss it???

Jess said...

The pic of Morgan and Mason could be in a magazine! Two handsome boys! I can see their modeling career.

Jess

Anonymous said...

Seth is becoming quite the photographer with your new camera. I loved all the pics on smugmug too. Thanks again for the invite.

Erin said...

Your kids are sooo adorable! I especially loved the meltdown during the closing prayer in Sac. Meeting! I was laughing the whole time... sorry!

Jen said...

If I wasn't trying to silence it, I would have been laughing during the meltdown too. It was pretty funny - Chloe crawled under all the benches to the very front row (where I caught her and made her sit for the closing song and prayer), Morgan came running up to see us right before the prayer (so I made him sit on the front row with us) and when he tried to squirm off to go back with Seth, he fell and hit his head on the bench. Thus, the crying during the closing prayer. Glad we could entertain!

Lori said...

Cute easter outfits. I like their baskets also.

Aania Gowans said...

How sweet! I love Chloe's dress!

Andrea said...

Cute kiddos. Aren't new Easter clothes the best?