This is what Chloe looks like on a day to day basis: stroller, dolls and all...
Here's a close up - seriously in need of a haircut, I know, so today I took her to cookie cutters and she looks so cute. I haven't taken any pics of the new and improved Chloe, but she will look beautiful in all those pictures of becoming a big sister! Her little sis may just have as much hair as she does though - will her hair ever grow?!

Here's a close up - seriously in need of a haircut, I know, so today I took her to cookie cutters and she looks so cute. I haven't taken any pics of the new and improved Chloe, but she will look beautiful in all those pictures of becoming a big sister! Her little sis may just have as much hair as she does though - will her hair ever grow?!







1 comment:
My friends little girl who is now 5, has more hair than most of my adult clients. It is long, thick and beautiful! But she was thin and bald until about 2 1/2.... there is hope! But I think it could be worse, she is so dang cute!!!!
Post a Comment