Hapy Birthday to Chloe, Happy Birthday to you!
That's right - our little princess turned one yesterday! I can hardly believe it! As a mother, I have a new appreciation for my kids' birthdays. Sure it is fun to celebrate how much they've grown, but it is such a sweet thing to remember the day they came into this world and into your family! It is wonderful to remember the first time you held them and the tiny bundle they used to be! It is so rewarding to realize how much they've grown (which is A LOT in Chloe's case) and how much they've learned!
We celebrated with birthday lunch yesterday, lots of present opening and a family "eat cake" party today. Here are some pictures of the festivities!
Chloe loves all her fun gifts! Thanks to everyone who spoiled her!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chloe! I forgot that we celebrate the same Birthday! What a great day! She is such a cutie!
She is such a doll. I can't believe she is 1 already!
I'm glad she got our present. I hope she likes it. Teagan has a similar one (different colors and eyes) and he loves it. And I love making them.
I can't believe she is one. It goes fast. It looks like you guys had a good time and she got lots of great gifts.
Post a Comment