Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great Website

Since it is Sunday, I thought I would share with you a wonderful online resource that I just found. It is the LDS church's new website about the Savior. It has some wonderful talks and testimonies from the latter-day prophets and apostles. It leaves you with no question as to whether Mormons are Christians. Plus, if you don't have a copy of this month's Ensign about the Savior, you can order one right there on the sight! I love modern technology! You can also link there from our blog sidebar.

1 comment:

heather said...

Todd came home yesterday with two copies of the new Ensign. (He was excited to show me after he used it home teaching) The cover is so beautiful and I love the new church website. Every once in a while I think it's good for all of us to get back to the basics and refocus on Christ. So excited to read and see it all!

Thanks so much for the play group updates!