Once upon a time there was a very cute little girl who saw a Disney Princess sing-a-long DVD that her mom borrowed from the library. The little girl was instantly in love with all of the Disney Princesses. She learned their names and the songs they sang and started to notice them on toys, clothes and accessories at the stores her mommy took her to. The little girl started watching Sleeping Beauty and got The Little Mermaid for her birthday and her mommy started borrowing more princess movies from the library. The little girl got a Sleeping Beauty doll and a Cinderella purse with matching accessories and, of course, she loved them. She took her princess stuff everywhere she went and thought she was a princess herself. She dressed up every day just like a princess would and often from this little girl's lips you can her her sing..."I know you, I walked with you once upon a time...I know you I walked with you once upon a time..." Her Mommy and Daddy think this is very cute, even if they are the wrong words, and so does the rest of her family...and they all lived happily ever after!

Princess Chloe on her way to run errands with Grandma Becky and Grandpa John.
1 comment:
I really enjoyed her singing I Am A Child of God during sacrament. It was very cute.
Post a Comment