We have been playing a lot of games around here lately. Morgan got a couple for his birthday and so every day we play at least 2 or 3 different games.
His top favorites are...Hungry Hungry Hippos (a classic - and after more than a week, we still have all of the marbles!), Cat in the Hat I Can Do That (Chloe loves this one too and it was a big hit at Morgan's birthday party), Cranium Hullabaloo (if you have a preschool-age kid you NEED to check this one out), Cranium Cariboo (treasure hunt and ABC/123 practice all in one), and Green Eggs and Ham Speedy Diner (We played it once for Family Home Evening and Morgan thinks that we should play it for FHE every week).
What are your kids' favorite games? If you want to test-drive any of our favorites, we'd love to have you over for a game playing playdate! ;)
Well, I had been meaning to take some pictures of the kids playing these games and blog about it since it is the latest craze at our house, but then I saw this post over at Supermom Central and decided I would post without pictures for the chance to win another fun game from the I Can Do That series. We have loved the 2 I Can Do That games we have and I am sure the others would be a big hit too. Go on over and enter for your chance to win one too (or don't - that just makes my chances better right?).
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I had to laugh today in church- Morgan and Chloe escape to the front stand... Seth just sits there and laughs... you are stuck in the middle of the bench, unable to stop them... it takes a mom to realize the disaster that can happen if kids are let loose on the stand! Sorry, but it was really funny!
Yeah...that'll teach me to sit in the middle of the bench! That and Brynn spitting up all over my brother in law as I was getting back to my seat after feeding her. Church is a lot of work, isn't it!
Jen the cat in the hat one and green eggs and ham....where can I get them? Sounds fun, Mitchell loves those books and we read them every night so I think a game would be fun for him!
The Cat in the Hat and Green Eggs and Ham games can be found at Target, Toys R Us and Amazon.com. We bought them both around Christmastime and got them for less than $12 each. Watch for sales because they are kind of pricey otherwise. I found the Hullabaloo game at Target a few weeks ago for $10 or $12 - rediculously cheap considering it's regular price!
Post a Comment