Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today I am...

feeling rejuvenated. All because...

I went on a fantastic last-minute-change-of-plans-because-we-really-needed-it date with my honey last night.

I love, love, LOVED conference yesterday and today. Just what I needed to hear! My new favorite way to listen to conference - on my MP3 player - why have I not thought of that before? Excited to put the whole thing on there and listen over and over!

Brynn slept a solid 8 1/2 hours last night which means I got 7 1/2 hours of uniterrupted sleep - woo hoo!

Enjoyed a beautful day today - free of cloudy, gray skies, rain and snow. We went for our traditional conference drive up the canyon and had to turn on the A/C! Yippee!

Love our family so much! Got to cuddle with the kiddos in our bed this morning. Had yummy lunch with the Tate Clan. Had yummy dinner with my fam. Sang Happy Birthday to Seth twice - complete with cake on both occasions!

Isn't it amazing how much difference sleep makes!

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Wahoo for sleep!

Another Blog... said...

I NEED THE SECRET TO BABIES SLEEPING THAT LONG!! HELP!!