Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Very Sad Day - Part Deux

I have been meaning to blog this and keep forgetting, but on Easter afternoon, the kids snuck down and got out the scissors before we headed off to Grandma's. I cleaned up the giant mess, grumbling all the way - purse handles had been cut off of Chloe's princess purse, Morgan's belt had a big cut in it, and little pieces of paper were all over.

The next day, Chloe was sitting on my lap and I kissed her on the top of her head. Hmmm, I thought, her hair is kind of pokey. So I investigated, only to find that there was a distinctly shorter section right in the back of her head. Her hair is so short and choppy that it took me a whole day to realize, but I asked her to confirm..."Did Morgan cut your hair?" "Yep" And later I asked Morgan, "Did you cut Chloe's hair?" "Yeah."

I took all of the scissors away. The kids don't know where they are...yet...and I am hoping it is going to stay that way!

No comments: